(Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 20minutes | Servings: 6-7)
453 g fresh green beans (chopped into 2-inch slices)
1 small red onion (halved & sliced thinly)
226 g fresh and chopped mushrooms
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
⅛ tsp pepper
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat your air fryer appliance to 190 °C.
2. Mix all the ingredients and toss to coat.
3. Spread the veggies on a greased tray in the basket.
4. Air fry for about 8 to 10 minutes until they’re just tender.
5. Toss to redistribute.
6. Continue to cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until browned.
Saturated Fat: 1g