(Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 4-5)
1 tbsp thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
4 smoked bone-in pork chops, 210 g each
2 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
240 g finely chopped pecans
240 g panko bread crumbs
80 ml balsamic vinegar
60 ml 2 percent milk
2 tbsp brown sugar
60 g all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1. Preheat the air fryer to 205 °C.
2. Whisk milk and eggs together in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl combine pecans and bread crumbs.
3. Coat the chops with flour and shake to get rid of the excess. Dunk in egg mixture and then dip in crumb mixture. Pat to help adhere.
4. Working in batches, arrange the chops on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer. Sprinkle cooking
spray on top.
5. Air fry for about 12 to 15 minutes, flipping when halfway to cook time, and spray with more cooking spray until the chops turn golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 63 °C.
6. In the meantime, transfer the remaining ingredients into a small saucepan and heat to boil. Cook while stirring for 6 to 8 minutes until thickened slightly.
7. Serve along with pork chops.
Saturated Fat: 10g