(Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 4-5)
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 finely chopped green onion
240 g of soft bread crumbs
4 sole fillets (170 g each)
½ tsp ground mustard
2 tsp melted butter
2 tsp mustard seed
¼ tsp pepper
1. Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 190 °C.
2. Mix the mustard seeds, pepper, 2 tbsp of cheese, and mayonnaise. Spread on the fillet tops.
3. Arrange the fillets on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer.
4. Air fry for 3 to 5 minutes until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
5. In the meantime, mix the remaining 1 tbsp of cheese, ground mustard, onion, and bread crumbs in a small bowl. Add butter and stir.
6. Spread atop the fillets and gently pat them to help them adhere. Sprinkle cooking spray on top.
7. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. If you like, drizzle with some more green onions.
Saturated Fat: 3g