(Preparation Time: 35 minutes | Cooking Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 6-7)
680 g boneless pork loin, sliced into thin strips
425 g (1 can) black beans, rinsed & drained
60 g & 80 g of minced fresh cilantro, divided
6 warmed flour tortillas (12 inches each)
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & chopped
720 g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
240 g plum tomatoes, sliced & seeded
180 ml thawed limeade concentrate
240 g uncooked long-grain rice
1 small green pepper, sliced
1½ tsp pepper (divided)
2 tsp salt (divided)
¼ tsp garlic powder
1 small onion, sliced
360 g sour cream
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1. Mix the ½ tsp of pepper, 1 tsp of salt, oil, and limeade concentrate in a large shallow dish.
2. Place in pork. Flip to coat. Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes.
3. For the salsa, combine garlic powder, lime juice, jalapeno, 60 g of cilantro, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and the remaining pepper and salt. Reserve.
4. In the meantime, cook rice as directed on the package. Add the remaining cilantro and stir. Keep it warm.
5. Drain the pork and get rid of the marinade. Preheat the air fryer appliance to a temperature of 180 °C.
6. Working in batches, arrange the pork on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer. Drizzle cooking spray on top. Air fry for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway cook time until the pink color of the pork disappears.
7. Drizzle 80 g of the cheese off-center on every tortilla. Lay onto each with 120 g rice mixture, 60 g of salsa, 60 g of black beans, and 60 ml of sour cream.
8. Add approximately half a cup of pork on top. Fold the sides and ends over the filling. Lastly, serve with the
Saturated Fat: 22g