(Preparation Time: 20minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 6-7)
240 g nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crushed & divided
Sour cream and guacamole (as required)
3 cheddar cheese sticks, halved lengthwise
3 tbsp sliced & seeded jalapeno pepper
240 ml plain Greek yogurt
300 g self-rising flour
¼ tsp chili powder
6 hot dogs
60 g salsa
1. Cut a slit along the length of the hot dog, without cutting through. Insert a cheese stick cut in half inside each slit and place the hot dog on one side.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 180 °C. Combine 60 g of crushed tortilla chips, jalapenos, chili powder, salsa, yogurt, and flour in a large bowl to form a dough.
3. Transfer the dough to a surface that is floured lightly. Separate into sixths. Roll the dough to form long strips of 15 inches. Wrap 1 strip around the cheese-stuffed hot dog. Repeat this process with the remaining hot dogs and dough.
4. Sprinkle cooking spray onto the dogs and then roll in the remaining crushed chips gently. Drizzle cooking sprays into the fryer basket and then add the hot dogs to the basket without touching them. This gives room for expansion.
5. Working in batches, air fry for about 8 to 10 minutes until the cheese begins to melt and the dough becomes
browned a little.
6. Serve with extra guacamole, sour cream, and salsa if you like.
Saturated Fat: 5g