(Preparation Time: 25 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 4-5)
2 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
120 g crushed cheese crackers
60 g grated Parmesan cheese
Extra chives and sour cream
453 g chicken tenderloins
120 g panko bread crumbs
120 g crushed potato sticks
2 tsp minced fresh chives
1 tbsp sour cream
60 g melted butter
1. Preheat the air fryer to 205 °C.
2. Mix the chives, bacon, Parmesan cheese, cheese crackers, potato sticks, and bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
3. Whisk sour cream and butter in a different shallow bowl. Dunk the chicken into the butter mixture and then dip in the crumb mixture. Pat to help the coating adhere.
4. Working in batches, spread the chicken on a greased tray in the air fryer basket and drizzle with cooking spray.
5. Air fry for about 7 to 8 minutes on each side until the bird is no longer pink and the coating turns golden brown.
6. Serve with extra chives and sour cream.
Saturated Fat: 7g