(Preparation Time: 25 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2-3)
120 g Unsweetened crushed pineapple (undrained)
Chopped green onions (as required)
1 tbsp Reduced-sodium soy sauce
60 g Dark brown sugar (packed)
1 Pork tenderloin (340 g), halved
1½ tsp Dijon mustard
120 ml Cider vinegar
½ tsp Garlic powder
60 g Sugar
60 g Ketchup
⅛ tsp Pepper
⅛ tsp Salt
1. Mix the garlic powder, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, sugar, cider vinegar, and pineapple in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Let to simmer while uncovered for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 180 °C.
4. Season the pork with pepper and salt. Arrange the pork on a greased tray in the fryer basket and drizzle it with cooking spray.
5. Cook the pork for 7 to 8 minutes until it starts to brown around the edges. Flip and add two tbsp of the sauce on top of the pork. Continue to cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the internal temperature reaches at least 63 °C.
6. Leave the pork to sit for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve along with the remaining sauce. Top with chopped green onions if desired.
Saturated Fat: 2g