(Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 6-7)
184 g (1 carton) spreadable spinach and artichoke cream cheese
60 g quartered artichoke hearts, marinated and drained
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Refrigerated tzatziki sauce (as required)
490 g (1 package) thawed puff pastry
2 tbsp pitted Greek olives
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp water
1 large egg
1. Preheat the air fryer to 160 °C.
2. In a food processor, put olives and artichokes. Cover the appliance and then pulse until chopped finely. Take 1 pastry sheet and unfold it on a lightly floured surface.
3. Smear ½ of the cream cheese on top of half the pastry. Add ½ artichoke mixture on top. Drizzle with ½ of
Parmesan cheese. Then fold the plain half over the filling. Seal by pressing gently.
4. Repeat that process with the remaining pastry, parmesan cheese, artichoke mixture, and cream cheese. Whisk the egg with water. Brush over the tops.
5. Drizzle sesame seeds on top. Slice each rectangle into 16 strips ¾ inch wide. Twist the strips a few times.
6. Working batches, spread the breadsticks on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer.
7. Air fry for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. If desired, serve while still warm along with tzatziki sauce.
Saturated Fat: 2g