(Preparation Time: 20 minutes| Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 5-6)
Ranch salad dressing (as required)
480 g panko bread crumbs
3 large lightly beaten eggs
2 tbsp fresh dill, snipped
120 g all-purpose flour
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp dill pickle juice
32 dill pickle slices
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
1. Begin by preheating the air fryer to 205 °C. Place the pickles on a paper towel and let to stand for about 15
minutes until the liquid is almost absorbed.
2. In the meantime, mix the flour and salt in a shallow bowl. Whisk garlic powder, cayenne, pickle juice, and eggs in another shallow bowl. In a third bowl, mix the dill and panko.
3. Dunk the pickles into the flour mixture and coat each side. Shake to remove excess flour mixture. Dunk into the egg mixture and then into the crumb mixture and pat so that the coat can adhere.
4. Working in batches, transfer the pickles onto the greased tray in the air fryer basket, placing them in a single
5. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes until they are crispy and turned golden brown. Flip the pickles and drizzle the
cooking spray on top. Continue to cook for another 7 to 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
6. Serve right away. You can serve it with ranch dressing if desired.
Nutritional values (1 pickle slice):
Saturated Fat: 0