(Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 10minutes | Servings: 4-5)
4 pork sirloin cutlets (110 g each)
180 g dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
180 ml chicken broth
60 g all-purpose flour
2 tbsp 2 percent milk
1 tsp seasoned salt
120 g sour cream
¼ tsp dill weed
1 tsp paprika
¼ tsp pepper
1 large egg
1. Preheat the air fryer to 190 °C. Combine flour, pepper, and seasoned salt in a shallow bowl.
2. Whisk the milk and egg in another bowl until blended. Combine paprika and bread crumbs in a third bowl.
3. Using a meat mallet, pound the pork cutlets to ¼ inch thickness. Dunk the pork into the flour mixture and coat each side. Shake to remove excess.
4. Dunk into the egg mixture and then dip in the crumb mixture. Pat to help the coating stick.
5. Arrange cutlets on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer. Spray with some cooking spray. Air fry for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
6. Flip and drizzle with cooking spray. Continue to cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate and keep them warm.
7. In the meantime, whisk broth and flour in a small saucepan until smooth. Heat to boil and stir continuously. Cook while stirring for about two minutes or until thickened.
8. Adjust the heat to low. Add dill and sour cream. Stir and heat through without boiling. Serve along with pork.
Saturated Fat: 5g