(Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 6-7)
½ tsp dried & crushed rosemary or 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
¼ tsp dried sage leaves or 1 tsp minced fresh sage
480g mashed potatoes with butter and milk
720 g finely chopped cooked turkey
1-¼ cup panko bread crumbs
Cooking spray (Butter-flavored)
120 g grated Parmesan cheese
120 g shredded Swiss cheese
Sour cream (as required)
1 finely chopped shallot
2 tbsp water
1 large egg
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat the air fryer to 180 °C.
2. Mix sage, rosemary, pepper, salt, shallot, cheese, and mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Add turkey and stir. Shape into 12 patties, one inch thick.
3. Whisk the egg with water in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, add bread crumbs.
4. Dip the croquettes into the egg mixture and then dip them in the bowl with bread crumbs. Pat to help the coating adhere.
5. Working in batches, put the croquettes on a greased tray in the fryer basket in a single layer. Drizzle with cooking spray. Air fry for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
6. Flip and drizzle with cooking spray. Continue to cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
7. Serve with sour cream if you like.
Saturated Fat: 6g