(Preparation Time: 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 10-11)
226 g large Portobello mushrooms, finely chopped, gills discarded
226 g (1 package) softened cream cheese
110 g whole-milk ricotta cheese
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp salt
1. Over medium heat, heat oil in a skillet. Place in the mushrooms and then saute for about 4 minutes.
2. Add pepper flakes, salt, thyme, and oregano. Saute for 4 to 6 minutes until the mushrooms turn brown. Let it cool.
3. Mix the cheeses and then fold in the mushrooms. Combine thoroughly.
4. Pour 3 tbsp of the mushroom mixture at the bottom center of each tortilla. Tightly roll up and hold in place with toothpicks.
5. Preheat the air fryer appliance to 205 °C. Working in batches, arrange the roll-up on a greased tray in the fryer basket.
6. Drizzle cooking spray on top. Air fry for about 9 to 11 minutes until golden brown.
7. Once the roll-ups are cooled, get rid of the toothpicks. Serve along with chutney.
Saturated Fat: 7g