(Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4-5)
1 bacon strip, cooked & crumbled, and minced parsley (as required)
8 frozen turkey breakfast sausage links
1 tsp stone-ground mustard
120 g all-purpose flour
240 ml 2 percent milk
1 tsp onion powder
⅛ tsp pepper
⅛ tsp salt
2 large eggs
1. Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 205 °C.
2. Slice the sausages in half widthwise. Place in a 6 inches baking pan that is greased.
3. Transfer the pan to the tray in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping once until browned lightly.
4. In the meantime, whisk the milk, eggs, mustard, pepper, salt, and onion powder. Stir in bacon if desired.
5. Add to the sausages. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
6. Serve right away. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Saturated Fat: 5g